Friday, November 23, 2012

Elina Weiss

 Current City:  
Danville, CA


Current Job? Love it or hate it?
I worked as a ICU critical care RN at Kaiser Permanente for the past 4 years. Last year, I decided to go to graduate school to become a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA). I am working crazy hours, and am exhausted all the time, but I love what I am doing and its definately worth the amazing carreer in Anesthesia.

What do you miss the most about Northgate?
Study session.... What????? they gave us a whole period JUST to study/hangout...never even appreciated how precious that time was. I can't even get enough hours in the day to do the amount of studying that I have to do now....oh yeah, I totally miss the cheese zombies and the atrium thingy too...

A fun fact we never knew about you?
I still keep in touch with and see many of the same close friends I had at Northgate. We have all changed in terms of looks, personalities, and preferences, but our friendships have stayed solid.

Best things that have happened in the last 10 years? Or anything else you'd like to share? 
Off the top of my head it would be: Graduating from college and getting my first real grown up paying job as an RN. Meeting amazing people through my nursing carreer as well as in graduate school. Having the support of my family with every endevour that I have ever taken on. 



No comments:

Post a Comment