Thursday, November 22, 2012

Stacy Winstead

Current City: 
Fort Collins,Colorado


Current Job? Love it or hate it?
Working in Wellington, Colorado as a veterinary technician. Dream career... Couldn't be happier!

What do you miss the most about Northgate?
Cheese zombies

A fun fact we never knew about you?
I've always enjoyed the simple pleasures of life and had modest dreams. I've finally found my niche here in northern Colorado where I'm blessed with great friends, my dream job and my little family of two dogs and boyfriend

Best things that have happened in the last 10 years? Or anything else you'd like to share? 
Moving to beautiful Colorado and finding myself and where I fit in is definitely the biggest impact on my life in the last 10 years. I love being a veterinary technician !

No comments:

Post a Comment