Sunday, November 25, 2012

Pamela Remensperger

Current City:  
San Francisco, CA


Current Job? Love it or hate it?
Pre-K teacher. I absolutely love what I do and the teachers I work with! I will be leaving this job at the end of January to spend a year traveling with a familiy for which I used to teach and homeschooling their adorable Kindergartener, Ava!

What do you miss the most about Northgate?
Seeing my close friends on the regular.

A fun fact we never knew about you?
I love to draw.

Best things that have happened in the last 10 years? Or anything else you'd like to share? 

Moving my life to San Francisco after graduating from Sacramento State with Teaching Credentials. Traveling and discovering my love for the city of New Orleans and Black Rock City (Burning MAN Man man man). Building some beautiful friendships that are very dear to my heart.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment