Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Elizabeth Marzili

Current City:
Which month? I'm always traveling for work, but my snail mail goes to Milpitas, California. This month I'm in Monterey, Denver and Phoenix.


Current Job? Love it or hate it?
I'm the Trade Show Manager for Anatomage. It is a Software Company specilizeing in Medical. I love the travel and the event planning.

What do you miss the most about Northgate? 
Cheese zombies

A fun fact we never knew about you? 
I'm a 4x4 nut. I love to drive off in to the woods for a week away from technology whenever I can.

Best things that have happened in the last 10 years? Or anything else you'd like to share?
Getting my BA in the Digital Arts and Marrying Justin [Harvey] are the best things that have happened to me in the last 10 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment