Monday, November 19, 2012

Vanessa Shaw

Current City:
Madrid, Spain


Current Job? Love it or hate it?
I am the Marketing Manager for the Intercultural Communication Development Research Institute based in Milan - I LOVE IT! I also teach English on the side and do consulting work with Society for Intercultural Training & Research (SIETAR). Looking at graduate programs in Europe at the moment as well.

What do you miss the most about Northgate? 
Cheese zombies

A fun fact we never knew about you? 
I know how to spin poi (fire dance).

Best things that have happened in the last 10 years? Or anything else you'd like to share? 

I lived in New York City for three years, I went to Washington DC to watch Obama get inaugurated, I study abroad in London and have traveled to 27 countries! :) And I became an aunt this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment