Monday, November 19, 2012

Vlada Stein

Current City:
San Francisco, CA


Current Job? Love it or hate it?
Moody's. Travel all over North America showing clients the path to risk enlightenment - how can you not love it?!

What do you miss the most about Northgate? 
Mr. Highsmith throwing stuffed animals in Physics - parabolaaaaa!

A fun fact we never knew about you? 
I discovered my passion for dancing during my Northgate days, which led to my stint as a salsa instructor in college. As a founder of the “Berkeley Rumberos” dance club, I offered weekly salsa classes and choreographed a routine performed at our graduation ceremony with 1000+ people in attendance

Best things that have happened in the last 10 years? Or anything else you'd like to share?
My Northgate days were a very special time in my life. It was in high school where I discovered my true character. The last 10 years were filled with experiences that fleshed out the person classmates already knew well as they signed my yearbook. Since then, I continued to excel academically, graduating from Cal with 2 degrees. After college, I was fortunate to find my dream job where, for the last 5 years, I’ve traveled from Montreal to Miami providing in-depth financial training to clients. In the last decade, I’ve also been around the world (Australia, Argentina, Brazil, Spain, Italy, England, Israel, to name a few places) and learned French, Spanish and Portuguese, which allowed me to build everlasting friendships through unforgettable adventures on a global scale.



No comments:

Post a Comment